Shigeru only wants four things: Good friends, fun times, quiet evenings, and to keep the rest of his fingers.
-Former butcher at the fish stall. Currently: Sushi chef
A tall hairy man with a messy mop on top of his head. Under his shirt Shigeru hides a body that could belong to a greek god. Hot damn.
Possibly the chillest guy around.
- Comes from Osaka.
- Talks in a deadpan southern accent.
- Grows bonsai trees as a hobby.
- Has the patience of ten saints.
- He is not ticklish.
- Shigeru is the only one who knows anything about Yuudai at all outside of work.
- Watched over Hime after Yuudai's accident.
- Likes cowboy boots.
- Is based on seaweed.
- Wears glasses sometimes.
- Has two mothers after his father, owner of the now sold family shop, passed away.
- Mentioned to have two sister and two grandmothers back in Osaka.